Massage 60 – 90 Minutes
To Sign Up For A Class Click One Of The Following Links
Reflexology (30 min: $49.95 / 60 min: $64.95)
- Focuses on relaxation and restoration.
- Uses pressure points in the feet, hands and ears.
Swedish Massage (60 min: $64.95)
- Gentle, full-body massage used to release knots and relax the body.
- Ideal for those who are new to massage, have a lot of tension, and/or are sensitive to touch.
- Uses a combination of kneading, long & flowing strokes, deep & circulating motions, vibrations, tapping, and passive joint movements.
Thai Massage (60 min: $64.95)
- Active type of massage, relieves pain and stress. Increases circulation, flexibility & energy levels.
- Works the body similar to yogic stretching.
Shiatsu Massage (60 min: $64.95)
- Promotes relaxation, relieving stress, headaches and muscle tension.
- Uses pulsing and rhythmic pressure to relieve areas in need of extra attention.
Aromatherapy Massage (60 min: $79.95)
- Combines the gentle pressure of a Swedish Massage with essential oils.
- Boost mood, reduces stress, anxiety or depression & relieves muscle pain.
- Oils bring emotional healing.
- May not be right for those who are sensitive to smells.
Deep Tissue Massage (60 min: $64.95)
- More intense than a Swedish Massage, making it great for those with chronic muscle pain.
- Uses slow strokes and deep finger pressure to relieve tension from the deepest layers of muscle and tissues.
Sports Massage (60 min: $74.95)
- Made for those who have repetitive use injuries to their muscles.
- Can be used to prevent sports injuries, increase flexibility and performance, and relieve pain and tension.
- Combines techniques used in other massage types to fit individual needs.
Trigger Pt Massage (60 min: $74.95)
- Great for those with injuries, chronic pain or conditions.
- Relieves trigger points (areas of muscle tightness) to reduce pain.
- Uses broad and flowing strokes in combination with deeper pressures.
Hot Stone Massage (60 min: $84.95)
- Similar to the Swedish Massage, only using heated stones.